Monday, September 11, 2017

This tool is a 2-in-1 heated eyelash curler and heated vibration eye massager wand by Emay Plus. This is easy to use, I just used my eye serum I already had and turned on the wand and softly used a outward motion under my eyes to massage the serum in. The chrome part gets warm while it is vibrating the serum into my skin. The wand did not burn my under eyes. The other part is the heated eyelash curler. I don't normally use a eyelash curler I hate the feeling of it on my lashe...s. This one is very different. You first put your mascara on and turn that part of the wand on, it heats up and you brush it upwards on your lashes. I used it one time with mascara then applied another coat and brushed again and there was definitely a difference. My lashes made my eyes seem so much more open. The other was like always there was definitely a big difference. This costs: $ 19.99 https://www.amazon.com/…/B07…/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00…
#DiamondReviewers
#Discount
#EmayPlus
* I received this at a discount this is my honest review.





No comments:

Post a Comment