Tuesday, August 29, 2017

This is a Sun hat that can be wore two different ways, one with the rim of the hat out and the other way is to snap the two sides of the hat up. This sun hat is by Exwell. The color of the hat is light grey. The hat is light weight and water proof. This has two adjustable plastic slides to keep the hat on your head if it is windy or if you are on a boat or something like that. The hat can be packed for a vacation flat and then goes on my husbands head and you can't even tell ...this was flattened. The inside of the hat is netting and the outside has air holes to help your head not get hot and sweaty making this comfortable to wear. I am taking this to Mexico with us. I wish there was other colors of this hat as I would order one for myself for our vacation. The sun hat by Exwell costs: $ 14.99 and you can order one here: https://www.amazon.com/…/B07…/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00…
#Exwell
#HavingFunDoingReviews
#Discount
* I received this for a discount and this is my honest review.









No comments:

Post a Comment