Thursday, August 24, 2017

This is a 18K rose gold plated tension ring by Bella Lotus with two CZ stones. I ordered the ring in a size 9 which is the largest it is offered in and since it is an open tension ring I can wear it on my pointer finger without it getting stuck. I can wear it on my middle finger also as that is the one I bought it for. It is true to size but you can make it stretch a little without ruining the shape of the ring. The two CZ stones on the top do not stick out to far to get snagged on things, This is a cute, dainty ring that comes with a purple bag for gift giving. I love this ring so no gift giving for me. This costs: $3.59 plus shipping. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CTNIIEU/ref=cfb_at_prodp
#TNT
#Discount
#BellaLotus
* I received this item for a discount this is my honest review.





No comments:

Post a Comment