Thursday, August 17, 2017

This is a cute bowknot 18k Rose Gold plated charm bracelet from Bella Lotus. This comes in a black box for gift giving. The bow and both sides of the bow have tiny CZ stones the sparkle as you wear this dainty bracelet. After you have the bracelet on the under part of your arm where the bracelet adjusts to your wrist has a CZ covered moving bead and CZ stones at the end of the chains that dangle. This will fit most wrists, I have larger hands and wrist and this fits me with no problems and I just love it. I have the matching Rose Gold ring and these two look fabulous together. This is $ 12.79. https://www.amazon.com/…/B01…/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00…
#TNT
#Discount
#BellaLotus
* I received this for a discount this is my review.





No comments:

Post a Comment