Monday, July 3, 2017

This tank top from Magma is made from 100% Rayon. The material is thin but not see through perfect for hot summer days. There is plenty of room with this tank top the model is wearing a medium, I could have sized down. The straps are adjustable to make this top the perfect fit for you, The tassels on the bottom of the shirt all lay well and are sewn on the shirt good. The bottom of the shirt also is longer on the sides. This is a cute top glad I purchased it for my daughter and she likes it a lot. This top by Magma costs: $13.99 and there is 4 prints to choose from, this can be ordered here:https://www.amazon.com/…/B06…/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00…
* I received this item for a discount and this is my honest review.
#DiamondReviewers
#Magma





No comments:

Post a Comment