Monday, July 10, 2017






This is my 25 foot hose by 360gadget. This is an expanding
hose, the color is red. The hose comes with a spray nozzle that sprays eight different patterns. The nozzle has a metal ring that can be flipped out so the water stream will stay on without have to squeeze the handle the entire time. The hose and nozzle comes with a total of 3 rubber washers, you only need two but there is an extra if needed. The hose doesn't leak any wear while using it. The hose is made well and has... brass fittings, on one of the fittings is a shut off valve, I didn't need to use it as I had the spray nozzle on. The water comes out of the hose like any other standard hose but is so much easier to put away. This 25 foot hose is great for my back patio not for my front as it would be to short to wash cars and such. There are other sizes to order if you need a bigger one. This hose costs: $29.99 and can be ordered here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073323RXP/ref=cfb_at_prodpg
* I received this item for a discount and this is my review.
#TNT
#360gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment