Wednesday, November 15, 2017





  1. I purchased this cashmere sweater for my daughter who loves sweaters. This sweater from Greenray is soft and fits great. She wears a small or medium, I ordered ...a medium and it fits her perfect. The sweater has a V-neck and has slits on the sides and the back is a tad bit longer than the front. I ordered army green and it is like a forest green, are pretty shade of green. She has never had a cashmere sweater before so I told her to hand wash and hang, there are no tags in this sweater to give directions how to wash. This did show some wear after wearing all day but we have a sweater brush and the balls came right off and looked new again.
    #Greenray
    #Discount
  2. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0754G5ZFX/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

No comments:

Post a Comment