Sunday, October 9, 2016

This Leven Rose 100 percent pure and organic Rosehip oil has been working so good for my skin ,nails and feet. I have used this rosehip oil now for 10 days in ...the morning after my shower and at night before bed.A little goes a long way you only need a few drops at a time. I have noticed a big difference with the softness of my skin. I am in the sun a lot so I really like how it makes my arms feel so much softer. This oil although is rosehip oil it does not smell like roses there isn't much of a smell just a very faint oil smell that goes away once dry. This oil is not greasy when you put it on it dries very fast so I am able to get dressed right after putting on the oil or jump in bed for the night. I work a lot with my hands so they are ruff most of the time and I always need a manicure for my hang nails. With me using this rosehip oil I do not have any hang nails. Also by using this oil on my heals at night I have noticed a huge difference they are soft again.
* THIS OIL WAS GIVEN TO ME AT A DISCOUNT FOR MY HONEST REVIEW.


No comments:

Post a Comment