Monday, October 2, 2017

This is my iPhone 7 plus rechargeable backup battery power bank case. This case is by MUSTTRUE. To put it on my phone I took the magnetic top part of the case off and slide my phone inside the case and pushed down on the port, then put top back on. The back of the case is magnetic so it will work with my car vent magnetic phone holder. You can charge your phone with the case on. If my phone needs a charge I just press the power button on the back of the case and it starts to ...charge the phone. There is enough battery to charge my phone 1 full time. The phone case covers all the sides and corners of my phone. This also came with a felt sleeve to put it in and a screen protector. This is needed for a long day out when you can not get your phone to a wall charger. Also so handy in case it dies and you need the extra power right then. This case costs: $ 29.99 https://www.amazon.com/…/B07…/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00…
#DiamondReviewers
#MUSTTRUE
* I received this item for a discount this is my honest review.









No comments:

Post a Comment